segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

The dream world I was in

I woke up this morning not wanting to do so
I wanted to return to the dream world I was in
Quiet and silenced, though

I felt not confortable
'Cause I'd been dragged out of that dream
There was nothing special there, nothing at all
I was just not thinking.
That's what I recall.

While I was by myself among others,
It felt so peaceful, quiet and silenced inside
The dream world I was in
Kept all sorrow and pain far behind.

I woke up this morning not wanting to leave
I just wanted to rest in peace
Sleep or death? You may ask
I know not... No matter.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Expresse sua opinião: concorde, discorde, mas com educação e respeito. Isso é fundamental em qualquer forma de relacionar-se com o outro!
SEJA BEM VIND(A)! ;)