quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

Video Clip: I’m Yours /I'm Hungry (McDonald version)

Na busca de material para tornar as aulas mais animadas, encontrei essa criativa forma de escolher seus pedidos numa lanchonete. Ideia nota 10.

Esta é para meus alunos e colegas professores: Se divirtam aprendendo inglês!



Shall we sing it?

"I’m Yours" – McDonald version (I'm Hungry)

[Costumer #1]
Can I have a Big Mac combo without the lettuce?
A super chocolate sundae with a flake would make it better,
A lemonade for my drink,
Without the ice please

[Costumer #2]
I'm on a diet so I’d like a chicken salad,
that’s all I’m allowed on my “8-week challenge”
ice water for my drink
to help my tummy shrink

[CHORUS]
So I won’t hesitate no more (no more)
I cannot wait
I’m hungry.

[Costumer #3]
Well, I would like 2 Boss Burguers and a Quarter Pounder,
a six pack of nuggets with the sauce sweet and sour
a frozen Coke for my drink
and that is all, I think

[CHORUS]
So I won’t hesitate no more (no more)
I cannot wait
I’m hungry

There’s no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our things
I’m hungry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Expresse sua opinião: concorde, discorde, mas com educação e respeito. Isso é fundamental em qualquer forma de relacionar-se com o outro!
SEJA BEM VIND(A)! ;)