quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

Evening of Bloopers

Hey! Yesterday I had the funniest evening in my life so far. I was at this English school where I work. So I and the other teachers had to make a video to promote the workshops for our students, taking place next week. I felt so comfortable, at ease, that I had a lot of fun. The faces we pulled and bloopers we made were hilarious to me. I laughed like I had never laughed before.

* * *

Computer crash
As if it were not enough, I left my computer on overnight, and when I checked it this morning, I found a strange failure on the screen: the icons had no labels, likewise the instant messenger I use. When I rebooted the system, there was this strange color (or lack of color) on the rebooting screen. Everything I need less here and now is my "baby" crashing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Expresse sua opinião: concorde, discorde, mas com educação e respeito. Isso é fundamental em qualquer forma de relacionar-se com o outro!
SEJA BEM VIND(A)! ;)